Thursday, November 24, 2011

外国人日本舞踊大会- Performing Traditional Japanese dance

I just found out about an exciting event today. I may be able to learn some traditional Japanese dance and perform it in June 2012. I am going to miss two practices but I really hope I can participate. I just emailed them in my terrible Japanese but I hope they can understand and will respond soon.

I am so excited because I have been looking for a place to take up traditional Japanese dance. I also really love to perform so I really hope I get it.

If any of you guys are interested, do check out their webpage. It seems like this is a yearly event so for those of you who are coming next year- look out for their recruitment poster on their webpage.

http://www.npo-japa.com/index.html

They also have other cultural exchange programs and events so check out the page for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment