Thursday, July 28, 2011

プリクラ! (Purikura!)

Today is also my first Purikura experience here in Tokyo. I still remember NeoPrints machines- probably the first generation of these photo booths. It's been about 4 years since my last Purikura in Singapore. The machines in Tokyo are so advanced that they can even email two of your favorite shots to your cell phone. Amazing right? And they cost only 400円 (US$4.50) -definitely much cheaper than those in Singapore and US.

If you are thinking why my eyes look kind of weird, well... it's because the machines have a special feature that makes your eyes bigger. Personally I don't really like it cos my eyes look fake. Plus it doesn't really help my eyes that much. Even with that function in the Purikura machine, my eyes STILL look small!!

Here are two of the shots. (^-^)



No comments:

Post a Comment