Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Studying is really hard when you are having fun

Next week is last week of school and while I only have 2 Japanese finals, I have 4 papers and a presentation that is due next week. I am really behind on my papers but I am confident that I will be able to make it! I will not get all As but I definitely am not doing as well as I am suppose to.

At first when the Tokyo Study Center gave us the talk about how exchange students don't do as well academically because they tend to slack off or have too much fun while on their EAP program, I didn't believe them. I was thinking to myself, I have a good GPA and I will definitely work as hard as I did at UCI. Well the first semester has passed and I'd have to say that their prophecy did come true and I was one of those students who played harder than they studied.

Well, I still have next semester so I hope that I will be able to get back in the swing of studying because after all, I am here to study. I just have to try to find my motivations for studying again here in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment